Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

CDA 9Q6 double oven touch panel stopped responding.. Top oven

Customer Question

CDA 9Q6 double oven touch panel stopped responding.. Top oven ok with manual control but main oven will not turn on or allow time change with the touch controls..
Any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK just going to check out the manual, how long have you had it?

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : About five or six years
Dales-Electronic :

Can you just clarify whether it is a CDA cooker or a Beko cooker with model number CDA etc

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : CDA, bought it from comet auction. Had a bash on back panel. Easy sorted and worked ok since. Maybe overstated age. Four years old would be closer
Dales-Electronic :

OK I'll grab the disc and be right back

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Hello?
JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Not sure what's going on but I can't wait. Sorry, but not responding in more than twenty minutes is poor service in my book.
Dales-Electronic :

Well of course that is you choice but currently the disc is still loading ~ have a nice evening

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Sorry. Maybe hasty not sure how this works and feeling a bit ignored. I'll be patient.
Dales-Electronic :

OK can you give me the product code on this please there are two version this begins with F6 The model can be either the 9Q6SS-0 or 9Q6SS-1

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Ss1
Dales-Electronic :

OK just checking

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : F6D0CD019X
Dales-Electronic :

OK there are two pcb fitted that control the oven function, one is the main power board that controls the relays etc that switch electric to the high current devices the second board is the control board. I would suggest that it is this latter board that is faulty. The appliance was made by DeLonghi for CDA parts are still available from the major suppliers but make sure you give them the product code if you can find it as well as the full model number. The control board is just behind facia ~ switch off the electric, take the oven out of its cabinet, top off and you will see the two boards ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Superb. Will do. Apologies for earlier impatience. Now I know how it works, I'm more than happy to change my rating.
JACUSTOMER-i4fi3wed- : Thanks very much

No worries, if you could just rate my service I would be grateful, it allows me to shut this job down ~ you can come back on here and ask further questions at a later date if required # *****