George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an old HOTPOINT 9605 Top Loader washing Machine, it

Customer Question

I have an old HOTPOINT 9605 Top Loader washing Machine, it is the Electronic 1050 Deluxe.
Ok , it runs fairly noisy but it does the little amount of washing I need. I am a male living on my own as my poor wife is in a care home with Dementia. I put most of the heavy stuff like sheets/quilt cover to the local laundry, the rest I used the washing machine. The only problem with this machine is the "Filter Clean Tray" that fits on top of the central activator has rotted through and the white filter bits have broken up and fall into the wash. And it is this tray that I want to purchase, but have never seem to be able to get one. We used to have a repair shop in our area but it closed down due to lack of trading I think.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Please wait a few moment whilst I have a look for the part

George-Allsorts :

Is this the item you need?

Full Size Image

George-Allsorts :

Here is a link to the part C00146175

JACUSTOMER-3zn8sms2- :

Yes, this is what I have been looking for, for sometime time now and you were the only company I found to give me

JACUSTOMER-3zn8sms2- :

what I requested. I will give you my Postal address here and now for you to fwd this item on tome when convenient

George-Allsorts :

I can supply that Item for you or you could buy it from this link C00146175 supplied...

Please do not put your personal information here on the site.. I can send you an 'Additional Service' request.. If you wish to have me supply the part to you, then accept the request. I can then give you my details for you to contact me to exchange details.

regards

George-Allsorts :

Please let me know which way you wish to proceed and if you wish to order oline can you please remember to Rate my assistance to you

Please see the information requested below