Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491
Appliance

I have just replaced the drain hose on our Beko DWD4311W dishwasher

because it was leaking.Switched machine... Show More
because it was leaking.Switched machine back on and it dosnt sound as if its filling.Is there a valve or something that I may have upset while replacing the hose or is there is a problem with the fill motor perhaps?
Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Does any water actually get in to the bottom of the dishwasher?
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

If i unscrew the salt cap water comes out from there but otherwise there is none.

Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Michael,
How old is your dishwasher?
Also does the control panel act any differently and errors?
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Less than 2 years old. There is no control panel as such.There is a setting knob set to 3 and the on/off button .Thats pretty much all.

Thanks Michael,
What you need is to check the wiring clip to the water inlet valve. its called a solenoid. it may be loose or fell off during the hose replacement.
It s easy to check and even replace which you may need to do as well.
Look under the front kick plate connected to the hot water supply.
Check that and let me know if that fixes this. If not I will tell you where to get a replacement solenoid. Also I will help you replace that with only a few basic hand tools.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Michael!
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

Sorry to be so dumb but on our model all the workings are only accessible from underneath the machine by removing a plate held by 4 fixings.The kick panel at the front reveals nothing.

Our machine only has cold water supply.Do you mean a hot water hose within the machine?

Hi lol Mike, some of them are that way.
You will need to remove the dishwasher and lay it on its back to access. the line and the valve. Where you live though, you likely going to need to replace the valve as there is a lot of sediment in your area. Namely calcium and lime. that will cause this issue as it permanently causes blockages, especially in the solenoid.