Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko oven OIF 22300 not heating up to temperature. Reading

Customer Question

Beko oven OIF 22300 not heating up to temperature. Reading 30 - 50 degrees under set point according to a oven thermometer.
Any ideas as to what the problem is?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

It will be the oven thermostat, before I give you further details and just to explain, these thermostats tend to cycle up a down for the first 15~20 minutes before they settle at the set point, if you just switch them on and them measure the temp shortly after switch on you can get spurious readings. Assuming you are sure it is faulty then you need part number BE263100015 to replace the faulty one. If you go to any repair company they will be able to get you it in, if they use Qualtex they have an alternative part QUOT118 which will also fit and is a little cheaper ~ all in it should cost you less than £20 to purchase ~ if you are happy with my response would you kindly rate me this allows me to shut the job down on the system, you can always come back and ask for extra advice later at no extra cost ~ best regards ~ Ian