Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a De Dietrich DTI 7 Induction Hob which will not power

Customer Question

I have a De Dietrich DTI 7 Induction Hob which will not power up. There is power goint to the hob itself but that is it
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-nu85qn1q- :

Hi Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK it is almost sure to be the power board but I need you to give me the full model number which will be under the hob it will be something like DTI701x or the like but will have three numbers and then digits after these numbers ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-nu85qn1q- :

The numbers under the hob are DTI7 14V also J4BBDD121 also LE6 KOX1

Dales-Electronic :

ok just checking

Dales-Electronic :

OK working on the fact that this is version 1 of this model we have been through 4 different power card version, the latest has the following part number which should do the job for you ~ AS0021113 Power card. If you need a supplier I can give you one but otherwise your local appliance store should be able to help ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-nu85qn1q- :

could you let me have the number for a supplier or an address, i have googled the part number with no responce Regards ***** ***** home know will chat tommorrow

Dales-Electronic :

OK I'll list one on here You can pick up the details tomorrow Steve

JACUSTOMER-nu85qn1q- :

Hi Ian I'm back at work now Steve

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry for the delay I have been crossing the country you can get this item from a company called Qualtex in Manchester

Dales-Electronic :

There telephone number is ***** ask for sales and they will let you buy over the phone

JACUSTOMER-nu85qn1q- :

Many Thanks Steve

Dales-Electronic :

Good luck could I just ask you to rate my service so that I can shut the job down, you can still come back and chat at no extra cost. Thanks ~ Ian

Customer :

Hi Ian Have stripped my De Dietrich induction hob & there seems to be two power boards one left & one right would they have both gone down at the same time, or am i looking at the wrong thing

Dales-Electronic :

Is there two boards at the front and one at the back or just two in total?

Customer :

Two large square boards at the rear & one smaller one at the front for the touch conrols which has wiring to both sides of it one from the left large board & one from the right lard board

Dales-Electronic :

OK its the old type, hold on a moment I'll just check out a part for you ~ as I said at the start they had a couple of versions of this, the first version had two power boards, one for each pair of hotplates and one control board. The second one had a much larger board that controlled both plates and its own keyboard. I would now suggest that you change the keyboard ~ part no is 72X7196 available and in stock at Qualtex as listed above ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

should read both pairs of hotplates for the latter unit