Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I open a built in Neff coffee machine C77V60N2GB In

Customer Question

How do I open a built in Neff coffee machine C77V60N2GB
In error have switch off by mains located at the back of the coffee maker and closeted now I can't open it!
Could you help
Many thank's
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.
Can you not power the appliance again?

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- :

No I can not open it !

George-Allsorts :

Please... Do not rate the response until I have completely understood your problem and given you an answer... Don't forget, I am not there with you so can't see your situation..

Now, please tell me, can you not remove the coffee maker and then re-power it and replace it... and if not, why not?

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Neff c77v60n2gb is a fully bilt in automatic coffee maker !
JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : is a Neff C77V60N2GB fully automatic built in coffee maker ! I Was cleaning the back of the machine and I unplugged from the back then have puss it back without plugging it back on and now I don't know how to pull it open again !
George-Allsorts :

OK, I think you are asking me how to pull it out of the unit .... Is that right?

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Correct!
George-Allsorts :

OK I shall find you the installations for installing / uninstalling...

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Ok thank you
George-Allsorts :

I am not being impolite, but I need to ask you what your best language is... The files are very big so I need to get it in the best language for you if I can

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Italian/English any of the 2
George-Allsorts :

ok thank you

George-Allsorts :

after the number that you have given me there is a / and a 01, 02, 03.... 09... Do you know which is your machine?

George-Allsorts :

Here is the installation instructions from Neff

C77V60N2GB Installation Instructions

George-Allsorts :

This has most languages in it.. including Italian and English

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Ok but is not answering my question( how to pull it open for me to switch it back on) can you answer it ?
George-Allsorts :

According to the manual it slides out on rails

George-Allsorts :

OK... why have you now rated me bad service

George-Allsorts :

I have sent you the instructions in both English and Italian

JACUSTOMER-bfe2vsb4- : Because you couldn't answer my question ! And it cost me £20 for nothing! I have got the manual with instruction at home.full stop
George-Allsorts :

The instruction is there in the manual

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ I have attached a demonstration link which shows clearly where the release button is that George has mentioned earlier - hope that helps, if so kindly rate my service. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GJ0LVaXiGI