Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a built in kitchen and had to order a Hotpoint free

I have a built in kitchen and had to order a Hotpoint free standing fridge freezer - and don't like the look of it in my kitchen and have saved the doors - can they be put back by anyone please ?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Am I correct in thinking you previously had an integrated fridge freezer and had cabinet doors attached to this, and that these are the doors you have kept?
Also, is this an integrated unit you have purchased? Do you have the model number?
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes Rob it is the cabinet doors I want to put onto my freestanding fridge freezer and it is not an integrated unit I purchased as I needed one quickly so my food would not defrost and I don't have the model number

just that it is a Hotpoint

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Marie

Unfortunately, if this is just a free standing unit, you cant attach the existing doors.
They would be so heavy that the hinges on the fridge would fail very quickly

If you know a good carpenter, he may be able to make you a cupboard and you can put the FF in there and then attach the doors to the cabinet.

Sorry its probably not the answer you wanted but at least you now know

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob