George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Zanussi cooker Model ZCV661MW, Product No. ********* The pin

Customer Question

Zanussi cooker Model ZCV661MW, Product No. *********
The pin that holds the main oven door into its top hinge has broken or sheered off, and the door keeps falling off. What replacement part do we need, and can I repair it myself?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

Can you post the Product number again but this time put a # ***** of it and don't include any gaps

JACUSTOMER-l8ch5mg8- :

#948904225

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for that.. Please wait a moment

George-Allsorts :

Sorry, it appears that the top hinge is not available for that model

JACUSTOMER-l8ch5mg8- :

It's not actually the hinge that's broken - just a kind of pin, a bit like a rivet, that slots into the hinge and then into the bracket on the door.

George-Allsorts :

I will contact the relevant department on Monday to ascertain the availability for you

George-Allsorts :

The manufacturer has asked for the two numbers after the product code that you have given

JACUSTOMER-l8ch5mg8- :

Hello, George. The product No. is ********* 01. There is also a Type No: 74D04A10AB, and a Serial No: 03008412. Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday. J.

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for that J... I shall let them know tomorrow to see if we can get you an answer..

George-Allsorts :

Hi J, just to keep you up to date... We are still awaiting a response from the manufacturer regarding your problem