Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

how do i reset my beko wmb91242lb

Customer Question

how do i reset my beko wmb91242lb
it wont do anything the door is locked but padlock display is no showing
programmes dont work
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

it told me before paying 20 pounds there was 3 experts waiting to chat ??

Dales-Electronic :

I have attached a pdf link to the user manual, if you go to page 24/25 and cancel the program and if there is water inside the drum carry out the spin/pump out function ~ once this is carried out try restarting the appliance ~ if this reset doesn't rectify your fault come back to me and we will try and resolve your issue ~ If however it does rectify the problem kindly rate my service to allow me to close down the hekp request. Thanks ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Just put the model number in the box and you can download it

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

have tried this ian , the programme starts to fill up for few seconds the padlock symbol dissapers and just doesnt do anything

Dales-Electronic :

Do you have water in the machine at all and can you by trying to cancel the program get it to pump out?

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

no water in machine if i leave power off the door unlocks after few minutes, the purpose of contacting you was i was hoping you knew how to reset it

Dales-Electronic :

Its not a reset that is the problem, the reset procedure is in the handbook, what you have from the information given is an actual fault ~ Im assuming you have followed the reset procedure? If so switch the appliance on to spin as normal and advise if it actually pumps out/spins please

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

well im sorry but if you look at my title of very first question ,how do i reset my beko ,

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

im sorry ian but this is going nowhere ,how do i get my 20pounds back please

Dales-Electronic :

Press and hold the cycle/end of cycle button for 15 seconds that will reset the board

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

there is no cycle end button

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

waste of time this please how do i get my 20 ponds back , or do i contact my visa card and stop the transaction

Dales-Electronic :

In that case it is the start/pause/cancel button hold in for 3 seconds plus and this will reset the machine to its factory settings.

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

dont you think i have tried all this before contacting you ..

JACUSTOMER-oy4ze5ij- :

so ian are you not going to tell me how i get my refund back or shall i ring my visa card people up ?

Dales-Electronic :

OK I cannot fix the appliance for you if it is broken, the Beko service manual states and I quote 'press the start/pause/cancel button for 3 seconds this will reset the appliance to its factory setting' ~ I believe this answers the question you asked ~ however, as you are unhappy just post a bad service response and the money will be refunded.

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry I have just been given you the wrong information because of your type of payment ~ just cancel the bad service report and I will get on to customer service who will give you a refund. Thanks