George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Fridge Freezer Neff K3990x6 Drinking water is leaking round

Customer Question

Fridge Freezer Neff K3990x6
Drinking water is leaking round door recess. Have removed stainless outer panel and screws round plastic recess but it is still glued in. Can it be removed to gain access to water tube?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

The part must be able to be removed as it is available as a spare part on the Neff website

Full Size Image

It is part number #00449715 at £117

JACUSTOMER-yg3x52y9- : Thank you for your reply but the component you refer to is the circuit board with the LCD display and push buttons This is attached to the stainless steel outer panel which I have removed. The part I need to remove is the plastic recess moulding fastened to the main structure of the door and located immediately below the component you refer to.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wish to continue with query. Answer so far does no resolve,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
See comments above re LCD panel
Hi, in that case you need the complete door as that bit is part of the door itself....

graphic