Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a black&decker prcm coffee maker and it won't start

I have a black&decker prcm coffee maker and it won't start grinding the coffee and brewing it! i'm not sure where is the problem? everything is operating and the display is like usual but it just won't start. I tried unplugging it and plugging it again but the same problem is there! please help
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
May I have the model#
Also may I have the age of your coffee maker?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael

the coffee machine worked just fine when i tried it again! it's model is black and decker prcm 500 and it's around 2 years old.

thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good morning, those units had a n issue when descale was used. have you used that feature lately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Morning :)

Not my Knowledge. no we haven't used any lately. but it's working fine now and hopefully it will stay working.

Thanks Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, sorry for the delay been really busy around here.
I hope it does stay working for you. Sometimes the computer inside will glitch and cause a temporary issue. Lets hope thats all that happened.
I will stick with you until you are sure the issue is resolved, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
e