George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I need a new door seal for built in oven the number of the

Customer Question

I need a new door seal for built in oven the number of the oven is 8904.ISS-B, however this number does not seem to be recognised, can you help?
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

I dont think that is the model number.
If you look around the door edge you should find a data plate with the full model number on it

Rob
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Unfortunately the oven door gasket for the B904.1SS is now obsolete and in this respect you would need to choose a universal door seal to fit to the oven.

Below is a link to such an item for you the use

Universal Door Seal

Can I ask you to take a moment to rate my responses to you so far...
Using the smiley faces which you should now see, please rate how happy you are with my attempts to assist you..