Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I see De Dietrich has gone into liquidation - My pyroclean

I see De Dietrich has gone into liquidation - My pyroclean on my double oven (4 years old) does not seem to be working. Is there any number I can contact now?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Customer:

I think what I need is a local person who can come to fix this - I have gone on to De Dietrich website but no joy!!!

Dales-Electronic :

Customer:

When are you there - I cant wait all day

Dales-Electronic :

Right the situation with DeDeitrich is that existing warranties will be honoured but those out of warranty will not be covered, I can give you a list of engineers from whom you can choose or alternatively the national service company that will do the work for you but at extra cost

Customer:

Not sure how long the warranty lasted - we do not have an extended warranty but the appliance is 4 years old. We live in Surrey so perhaps some names and numbers would be helpful - thanks

Dales-Electronic :

Try this site, it has the largest number of engineers who work to a code of practice ~~ http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/search/find-an-appliance-engineer.html ~~ you can select from the drop down menu what type of repair you want and it will list those in your area able to do them.

Dales-Electronic :

If this has been helpful kindly rate my service, this does not exclude you asking further question, just allows the system to note that the information was supplied. There is no further cost for further questions as I am now going to switch to Q & A mode which is free. Ian