Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

1. The dimensions if a Fagor dushwasher lower basket

Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Hi Patricia, Can you tell me what you are actually trying to do, many parts are still available give me an idea of what you are having a problem with and/what you need ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-2knravnt- : Hello and thank you for getting back to me. I am trying (1) to get a Fagor dishwasher bottom basket (with wheels) as I have discovered that Fagir apparently do not supply these any more and (2) what the dimensions are if the Fagor bottom basket so that I can try and find a compatible one for my Fagir dishwasher.
JACUSTOMER-2knravnt- : thank you
JACUSTOMER-2knravnt- : 2:44 PMHello and thank you for getting back to me. I am trying (1) to get a Fagor dishwasher bottom basket (with wheels) as I have discovered that Fagir apparently do not supply these any more and (2) what the dimensions are if the Fagor bottom basket so that I can try and find a compatible one for my Fagir dishwasher.2:44 PM

Do you just need the basket wheels or the whole thing?

If you can get me the product code starting with a 9 I may be able to locate you a lower basket complete + Ian