Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

if i turn my fridge upside down for 24 hours and then turn

Customer Question

if i turn my fridge upside down for 24 hours and then turn it back the right way up
will it work ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

The only type of refrigerator that this works with 1 time in 10 is if it is a uses ammonia and water as the cooling medium usually used in caravans and motor homes ~ otherwise the answer to Your question is NO ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-uxbbpvlp- :

so does it need replacing ?

Dales-Electronic :

What is the problem with the fridge?

I have moved the system across to question and answer to give you a more personal answer ~

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.