Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Neff oven FD 8601. When I clean it, I remove the side

Customer Question

I have a Neff oven FD 8601. When I clean it, I remove the side racks and the stay clean linings. There are four inserts that fit into circular holes on each side of the oven about the size of a 10p piece and hold the side shelves in position. I cannot find these on the spares websites and have ordered and had delivered what the technician assured me was the correct pieces only to find they were nowhere near to the correct size or shape I required. Do you know where I can find these specific inserts as my oven is now missing two of these and I am struggling to keep the side shelves in position.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the full model number please. It will start E-nr

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E-Nr B1442WDGB
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Ok ive got them now. If you click the link below you can get them from there. But they come as a pack of 2 so if you need all 4 im afraid you need to order two lots.

Click here for the parts

Hope this is what you are looking for. But if you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That looks exactly what I need and yes sadly I need two packs ! ­čśž thankyou for your help
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.
No worries, Your very welcome.

If you havent already if youcould rate the answer that would be great.

Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daniel,
I ordered the part you specified and was delighted when I received it as it looked spot on. However, today I've had the chance to fit it properly and it's too big ­čś¬ it's the right shape etc but just a fraction too big. I really don't know what to do now......
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Im afraid that is the correct part for the model number you posted.

Can you double check the model details and make sure they are correct. If they are then the only thing you can try is speak directly to Neff as there system may be wrong or they have been packaged up wrong in the factory as this does actually happen.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is a difference of opinion on the Part number between me and my son.....
I said it was
Enr B1442WDGB
Son Mark thinks its
Enr B1442WOGB
Could this be the crucial difference?
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Ok just looked at this and for the W0GB version which your son thinks it gives a different part number from the other version which you first listed.

As its only a picture you cannot really tell the size from them but it is a different part from the other version.

Click here for the parts for the W0GB version

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou for that Daniel. The parts I have are not right and will have to go back so I'll give this new number a go. I notice this new part is more expensive.... Typical! Story of my life....
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.
No worries, Its always the way with the parts being the expensive ones.