Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

GA-crb what is happening with my question

Customer Question

what is happening with my question . i have put the right e-mail address and you keep saying it is someone elses, you will take my money and i will report you. I  AM NOT SATISFIED

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries ~ I fully understand that you wish a refund, however is there anything I can do to resolve you appliance problem for you? I have over 25 years experience in the refrigeration field ~ Ian