Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have bought an second hand Rangermaster 110 Model No 5407.

I have bought an second hand Rangermaster 110 Model No 5407. It has been convert to LPG, do I need to convert it back to use on natural gas ?

Tied to get parts but both Aga/Rangemaster and 2 other spares compaines don't stock them anymore

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you are going to use it on natural gas you will need to have it converted back ~ if however you wish to continue using it with LPG you wont, although it would be good practise to have the installation checked over by a 'gas safe' engineer. If this answers your question, kindly rate my service, you can continue to ask further questions a no extra cost. ~~ Ian

Customer:

Hi Ian

Customer:

My only question would be: Which is the best company to use for the spares required, and is there any universal fittings that may fit this range......before I re sell it...yes i know I should have checked the availablitly of spares first, but hay ho thats life.

Customer:

Tried to get my partner to use LPG but that is a definite NO NO !