Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Could you tell me how to replace the smart cooling system on

Customer Question

Could you tell me how to replace the smart cooling system on a lamona fridfe freezer hja 6100. I am having trouble getting the old one out of fridge
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you get me the product code or pnc that is on the rating plate, the number you have given me as a model number is ***** listed on my system. Thanks ~ Ian