Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an igenix tabletop dishwasher it stops half way thro

Customer Question

I have an igenix tabletop dishwasher it stops half way thro cycle and flashes E4 what dose that mean.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Attached is the user handbook for this model which has a list of the fault codes, E4 indicates that it is filling too high with water which from experience is usually down to the float chamber being scaled up. Its a strip down and cover off to do it so if you are handy with a screwdriver its not too hard. In the first instant I would put a dishwasher de-scaler thro the appliance and see if that sorts it out for you ~~ http://www.igenix.co.uk/system/datasheets/156/ig6550

Dales-Electronic :

If this has been helpful kindly rate my service. Many thanks ~ Ian