Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

beko washing machine wm74135 I stupidly took the door off to

beko washing machine wm74135 I stupidly took the door off to change the opening side before checking that this could be done in doing so the bracket on the machine came off and the part inside the machine to which the screws adhere to fell down inside machine and I cant retreive them I only got the machine a few weeks ago please can you help
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

What you need to do is remove the metal clamp from around the door seal. Use a small screwdriver to do this.

Then unlip the door seal at the front and fold it into the washer.

Then make sure its unplugged and then you should be able to reach down the inside and try and retrive it from there. You may need to push the drum backwards while you do this to give you a bit more room.

Once you have the bracket you can hold it in place while you refit the door back on then you can refit the door seal and clamp from there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There just seems to be a spring between two rings and stuck into the seal under front lip of seal do you mean me to take this out will it go back in

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Yeap thats its. Thats the clamp so use a small screwdriver and insert it behind the spring and you can prise it off and unlip the door seal.

And yes it will go back on as the spring streches and allows you get it back on. Again you use the screwdriver to prise it back on.