Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Rangemaster Toledo 90 has started to switch itself off midway

My Rangemaster Toledo 90 has started to switch itself off midway through cooking something in the main oven, as if it has overheated. The latest example was 2 trays of food in the main oven cooking for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees with the side oven on 180. This doesn't seem excessively demanding. I was able to switch it back on about half an hour later. The oven is about 8 years old, dual fuel.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Is yours the gas or electric model?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry meant to say it is dual fuel, so electric oven but gas hob
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Kate,that model has a sensor, very simple to replace its location is at the top oven oven inside.
The best place to get that is Espares phone: 0844 9777 888. All you will need is the model # ***** I will help you with he repair no additional cost;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please dont forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Kate!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help so far Michael.