George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I had a conversation last night with George-Allsorts and he

Customer Question

I had a conversation last night with George-Allsorts and he located a part for our De- Dietrich Hood. Can you please Email me with the action that is required to obtain this part. I assume that the £30.00 I spent last night is still valid as my problem is not yet resolved
Thanking you for your help,
Don Sinclair
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Don, it is George.. I sent you an 'Additional Service' request last night... Just accept it and the system will allow me to send you my contact details for me to service your request.

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

Hi George I did not get your Additional Service request last night

George-Allsorts :

I have just sent you another...

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

I cannot find it!

George-Allsorts :

I would imagine it is sent by email to your email inbox... check the spam section

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

George I have to go to bed now as i am picking someone up at Edinburgh Airport at %.30am If you leave your telephone number i shall foe you tomorrow and we can sort this matter very quickly. Regards Don

George-Allsorts :

Don, I am not allowed to leave my contact details on screen... but be sure, I am not going to disappear, I will be here for you to contact me... Goodnight.. speak tomorrow

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

Hi George Sorry for the delay, may be we can get this sorted now, hope to speak with you very soon. Regards Don

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

PS My phone numbers are *********** or *********** Don

George-Allsorts :

Cant see the numbers as they are starred out.. This is why I sent you the additional Service request

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

Sorry I am not very good at this- where do I find the additional Service request.-Don

George-Allsorts :

Don, Sorry, I don't know what you can see.... And I think this request pops-up, so if you have all pop-ups blocked you may need to allow pop-ups for JustAnswer

George-Allsorts :

Do you have an access to request Customer Service help?

George-Allsorts :

I did however speak to the supplier today to ascertain the level of stock they have... they had one left... I have had them hold it until t

George-Allsorts :

Tuesday

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

George, Thank you I shall have the unit. Fig we can leave it at thaty

JACUSTOMER-jcrcjn11- :

Sorry hit the wrong key, I shall get back to you Sunday night, it is my 75th. party tomorrow so it maybe busy !!. Speak then on Sunday evening Don

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hi Don, we finally got there ...

Can I ask how you managed it.. just for future knowledge....

Below you should see my contact info.. Feel free to ring me anytime 10am - 9pm
Have a very Happy 75th Birthday tomorrow Don... Many happy returns of the day.
Hi Don... I'll be around from about 10am until about 4:30pm today on the telephone if you want to give me a call