Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi! I have an Aroma Saeco coffee machine which does not suck

Customer Question

Hi! I have an Aroma Saeco coffee machine which does not suck up the water from the watertank to flow through the filter.....what could be the problem and if either I could get the parts neede to be replaced or if I can get it fixed....it would be most appreciated.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
May I have the full model #?
Also how old your coffee maker is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the model is saeco aroma type sin 015 and is about 15 years old.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information.
The best place for the part you need if it is still available is this site: http://www.saeco.uk.com/
The part you need is the internal pump. its best to have that replaced by the company listed above.
It is a very good machine and worth the repair cost.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
t