Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Rowenta RU 071 Eco Max Electronic Vacuum cleaner but

Customer Question

I have a Rowenta RU 071 Eco Max Electronic Vacuum cleaner but the instructions have been lost. The machine works well but can it be used for picking up water?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, what happens when you try to pick up water?
Michael
Expert:  Kate-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/8rou4-rowenta-ru-071-eco-max-electronic-vacuum-cleaner.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ to answer you question the Rowenta RU071 is for dry use only not for use with any form of liquid. Kindly now rate my information to you using the Smiley faces below. Thank You