Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a beko 81445LW washing machine, the water goes in but

Customer Question

I have a beko 81445LW washing machine, the water goes in but the cycle does not start, a few minutes later it just discharges the water
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok lets see what the error code is.

Turn the dial to the 12 oclock position and turn the washer off
Press and hold the start button and turn the washer on.
Keep the start button held in for several seconds then let go.
Now the error code will flash up on the screen E??
Let me know the code then just turn the washer back off again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

F11

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for that. F11 is a motor related fault.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it backwards against a wall and get someone to hold it for you.

Then lay down and look under the washer. There you will see the back of the motor. Either side there are the carbon brushes. Take them off and see if they have worn down. If so then you need to replace them and that should cure it.

If the brushes are fine then remove the top and look on the right hand side and see if theres a small circuit board there. If so tak it off and see if its blown. Not all versions have this board so if its not there dont worry.

So check the above and see what you find but the fault you have is a motor related problem here. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I am a woman, that does not really help me so I will still have to call comeone out.

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

I can only advise on what the fault is wrong with the appliance.

As to being a woman ive help loads of women out with them fixing there on washes as this is what this site does. It helps people out to repair there own appliances.

But if you are getting someone in to do the repair then fingers crossed its just worn brushes as these are about the £60-70 to fix. But if its the motor or the control board then you are looking at £100+ mark im afraid.