Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My washing machine is not running it shows up cl and will beep

My washing machine is not running it shows up cl and will beep but even when you set cycle
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Can you tell me what happens when you select a spin?
Does it lock the door and spin?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The door locks but no matter what you do it just shows cl and beeps twice and does nothing

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carol

Open the door and look for the data plate there. Tell me the model or ENr please
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Waq283sogb/13fd930907121

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carol

This is the child lock that has been activated
To turn it off, press and hold the start button for about 5 seconds. It will then go out and normal service will be resumed !!

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob