Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.

I have a Liebherr fridge model number 7082 218-03 which is

I have a Liebherr fridge model number 7082 218-03 which is nearly 7 years old. In the last month it has begun to freeze up at the back. I have emptied and cleaned it thoroughly and ensured the drain hole is clear at the bottom of the fridge but it still freezes up and freezes drinks. I have increased the temp setting to max and reduced it to minimum for a day for each setting but this does not solve the problem. Is it more likely to be a thermostat problem or compressor problem and if so can it be fixed or do I need a new fridge?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the full model number which starts with letters followed by your listed numbers there are numerous different versions with these supplied numbers ~ thanks Ian

Hi Ian,

Here is a photo of the model number plate: