George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

have a Bosch Classic XX6 Washing Machine. When I put fabric

Customer Question

have a Bosch Classic XX6 Washing Machine. When I put fabric Conditioner in middle
compartment of drawer it does not disperse.... Sometimes small amount left sometimes
nearly all stays in tray !!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Can you let me know the E Nr of the appliance please.. This will be on a sticker just inside the door

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

WAE28166GB/25

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

WAE28166GB/25 FD9107 600239

George-Allsorts :

Thank you for that...

If you remove the soap drawer, is there any black on the roof of the soap drawer container?

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

Yes we have to clean that quite regularly

George-Allsorts :

Is there also a blue insert in the drawer itself?

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

No

George-Allsorts :

At the rear of the soap drawer, does yours have a white insert that you press to remove the drawer?

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

yes

George-Allsorts :

OK.. Can you pull that insert out of the drawer please

George-Allsorts :

Let me know when you have done this

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

OK done

George-Allsorts :

OK... look into the downward facing tube that was covered by the insert... is there any debris

George-Allsorts :

Likewise, look into the insert tube cover for the same debris

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

no, its clear

George-Allsorts :

OK... Please put the insert back into the drawer so that it does not get damaged

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

done

George-Allsorts :

Next, we need to remove the lid from the appliance... can you do that?

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

not at moment....can I re-connect with you later....or can you give me

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

enough instruction to execute next step later ?

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

would like to contact you later

George-Allsorts :

OK.. have sent you an 'additional Service request so you can ring me if you need

George-Allsorts :

Will type as much as I can here

George-Allsorts :

Come back later to let me know

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

George-Allsorts :

Pull out the washer... Unplug the power

Undo the screws at the rear of the lid

Temporarily swap the two hoses at the rear of the soap box

Turn the appliance back on and put it on a rinse whilst the drawer is still out to flush the roof of the dispenser

Turn off the power

Swap the hoses back to their correct fittings

Test the appliance to see if this has corrected the problem.......

If the problem remains you need to test the solenoid valve for the conditioner

JACUSTOMER-fngbcoal- :

many thanks

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair

If you need help to test the valve please let me know

Alternatively, if you need to change the valve then here is a link to the valve on the manufacturers website Bosch Inlet Valve 00428210

Especially if it helps you upgrade my Rating to Excellent