Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.The fault could lie with any of the internal components... Transformer, Coil, Magnetron, Door switches, PCB components.. etc.Certain parts of microwaves can be lethal if touched.. even when off and unplugged..Consider contacting an appliance technician. Use Find An Engineer to locate an engineer local to you
I am an electrician so i can do some limited diagnostics. Can we try to narrow this down to one component.
At what point did the MW trip the electrics
sorry have run out of time .
Im going to switch you to QA so the timer doesnt count