Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi, I have just brought a used Miele G572 Diswasher and upon

Customer Question

Hi, I have just brought a used Miele G572 Diswasher and upon connection of the water intake hose have found a substantial leek on the joint between the hose and the small grey box.
The leak is on the dishwasher side of the box and not the connection to the coldwater supply, can I tighten this joint to cure the leak and if so how do I go about it.
Rob
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK you have damage to the aqua-stop assembly that is used to switch off the water to the appliance in the event of a burst pipe. It is available as a spare part but comes as the complete assembly including the grey box at the end with a price tag of about £138. Does the one you have, have screws holding the box together or is it a sealed unit ?