George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I get an E2 error on my diplomat dishwasher before the soap

I get an E2 error on my diplomat dishwasher before the soap is dispensed, which stops the whole process. Is there anything I can do?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

Can you let me know the model number please

Customer:

Hi George, my name is***** model number is ***** 8224

George-Allsorts :

Hi Marwan, Thank you for getting that for me... please wait a moment whilst I look at the code list

George-Allsorts :

E2 specifically means that the water level safety system has been activated

George-Allsorts :

The cause is food deposits building up initially in the transfer tube, and then in the fill matrix itself

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
I have transferred you to Q&A since time ran out on the timed system
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there anything that I can do to clear this blockage?

Here is a link to some information regarding Methods Of Repair for this sort of problem.

Can I ask you at this point to kinly rate my assistance to you.. Remember you are rating me and my assistance to you and nothing else.. This will close the chat but you can return at any point should you feel you need further assistance.