George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi. I have a zanussi ZDC37100W condenser dryer. I've found

Hi. I have a zanussi ZDC37100W condenser dryer. I've found it stops through a cycle, saying empty tank, but tank is not empty. Taken apart and found springs and tank valves have fallen out from hole at back of tank. All the o-rings were no where to be found so have ordered and received replacements. My problem now is how to fit these parts back together! I have 2 tank valves, 2 springs and all relevant o-rings. Do I fit from the front (inside tank compartment) or from rear of machine (removed back plate)? How do these parts go together. At present I've put the springs completely over the valves and put smaller o-ring over the spring at the holey end of valves to hold spring in place. Is this correct? The other valves and spring I've put inside the tank opening. I have a diagram of all these parts and the order they fit but not how they actually look when assembled. Would appreciate help please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts : Hello, my name is George.. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.I can assist you tomorrow if you can supply the PNC number from the appliance
Customer: I think pnc is 917
Customer: i think its *********** Says product bo
Customer: or type is p542553
George-Allsorts :

It will be a long number beginning with a###-##-####??

George-Allsorts :

Please put a # ***** the nuMbers

I have switched the Chat to Q&A as we ran out of time

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. It says 2 numbers.
Could be #91609420804 or #P542553
Is it this one?

graphic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that's the part. I need to put the valve and spring back inside it. It doesn't seem to fit snug as it does there. There is also another spring and valve to fit inside the end of the removable tank too. They are the same.
OK.. get the valve and place the spring onto the front end of it, get the main part and put the valve in from behind.. push it forward and put the O ring onto the end and then release it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And to do that do I need to take the back of the machine off or unscrew that part from the back of the tank reservoir from the front of the machine?
You can tip the appliance back against a wall to access the part, through the condenser housing
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair