George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

i HAVE A NEFF OVEN MODEL E1420S0, there is nothing in the instructions

Customer Question

i HAVE A NEFF OVEN MODEL E1420S0, there is nothing in the instructions how to set the clock and also the timer so the oven can come on whilst we are out
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts : Does your model have an /01 or a /02 behind it?
JACUSTOMER-m88jd0wj- :

No, it says the product number is ***** e1420s0

JACUSTOMER-m88jd0wj- :

there are four buttons, the left one is a bell, the second is 'I->, the third one is 'I->I and fourth one is like a 'v' sign

George-Allsorts : there are two versions of your appliance 01 and 02 .. The relative number will be on the rating plate surrounding the oven opening... I understand your frustration, but I am trying to help you and you have just given me a Bad Service rating even though it is yourself who cannot supply the requested information
George-Allsorts :

Even though you left me a Bad Service rating... Here is the page you need

E1420SO/02 Auto Timer