Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Dishwasher not filling model no. Siemens SE65E330GB/35

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you tell me what happens when you switch it on and start the program, do you hear a whirring noise and then its stops or is the whirring constant?

Customer:

the noise continues but no water come into the dishwasher. the same problem happened about 3 months ago and I took the left hand side panel off and moved the red vertical pin and it worked again

Customer:

Good

Dales-Electronic :

I guess that since you have given me a bad service rating just one minute after me receiving your response you do not want your question answered?

Customer:

Sorry yes please aswer

Dales-Electronic :

OK as before take of the left hand side panel and come back to me when you have ~ I am going to move the conversation to a question and answer format to allow us to do this stage by stage without worrying about your time running out. When you have got the panel off contact me in the box

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
OK ignore that above about the chat ending tell me when youre good to go

Just keep chatting on here ~ have you got thide panel off yet?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

OK at the bottom front area you will see a short corrugated pipe that is a push fit into both the water matrix (the white thing on the side) and the sump of the dishwasher, with care and a towel remove both ends and check that this pipe is not restricted or bunged up with debris ~ clean that out and come back to me again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done that, all clean and the float is free.

OK you have my contact details, would you kindly rate my service so the system can shut down the call ~ thanks ~ Ian