Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

hi my Heatpump Technology Tumble dryer wont start, it has the

Customer Question

hi my Heatpump Technology Tumble dryer wont start, it has the red padlock with a smiley face flashing? what does this mean?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you let me have the full model number but this is usually indicative of you having put the child lock on

JACUSTOMER-o877ypsi- :

two seconds il will get it for u

JACUSTOMER-o877ypsi- :

DV70F5E0HGW

JACUSTOMER-o877ypsi- :

JACUSTOMER-o877ypsi- :

hello

JACUSTOMER-o877ypsi- :

still waiting for a reply

Dales-Electronic :

Just trying to find it ~ Im moving you over to question and answer mode so that we can chat thro the problem at no extra cost

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank u

You have activated the child lock as indicated~ here is the link to the handbook which allows you to see how to deactivate it ~ http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/laundry/tumble-dryers/DV70F5E0HGW/EU ~~ child lock instructions are near the end. If you are now happy with this response kindly rate my service. Good luck ~ Ian