George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

hi, my dishwasher is emptying the water but dont stop draining

Customer Question

hi, my dishwasher is emptying the water but dont stop draining and moving to the next step (washing) as long i keep on its just draining i put some water inside and tghe water drains out nothing left but its just dont stop whats the problem please could you help?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 3 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.

JACUSTOMER-1btxyeda- :

hi i'm Ed, do you have idea whats is the problem?

George-Allsorts : Hi Ed, I'm sorry, I lost my connection...
George-Allsorts : Can you check that there is no water in the base of the appliance please
George-Allsorts : I'm going to switch you to Q&A Ed so that we can make up for the lost time whilst I was disconnected
We are now in Question & Answer mode.. This will afford you as much time as is necessary to get your problem solved
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no there isnt any water

Hi Ed, Can you tell me the model number of the appliance please