George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

When I switch on my machine, button comes on and button C

Customer Question

When I switch on my machine, button B comes on and button C flashes, and P0 comes up on the right-hand display panel. I can't change the programme to Eco, which is what I want. When I go through the Reset procedure by pressing the Start button for three seconds, and then waiting until the programme has terminated, I have the same problem again. What should I do?
Tom
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts : Hello, my name is George.. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting responses, I'm not constantly available.
George-Allsorts : Please supply the complete E Nr from the top of the metal part of the door
JACUSTOMER-m6yvqsva- :

I appear to have sorted it by turning off the mains connection and turning it on again.

George-Allsorts :

Very well done...

Please return to me if you require any further service and I'll do what I can to help

George-Allsorts :

Hi Tom, Have there been any further occurrences of this problem, or can I give you any further assistance by checking your appliance against the recall list for you...

Alternatively, let me know if not and I shall close the question down...

If you would like to give a rating then that would be most appreciated...

regards
George