Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

washer mod lwc 6015 all lights flash rapidly door will not

washer mod lwc 6015 all lights flash rapidly door will not open have switched on/off
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

Hi how old is your washer?

Michael :

I guess the chat isn't working well at the moment. I will switch us to Q & A ;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Peter, please let me know when you get this message.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi michael, washer 2years old (28/4/12)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Peter,
try unplugging the machine for 30 minutes then try again. Let me know also which lights flash.
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi michael, have unpluged for 35 mins . end light & door locked light showing. left for 5mins stillthe same,door will not open

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Peter,
Is there any sound coming from the door lock area?
Thank you so much for your patience.
Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi michael, afther 20mins rest. the drain pump started,all 5 lights across the across the top are are flashing the door lock light is out. but thedoor will not open.afther further 10 mins pump stopped all 5 lights still flashing drain& end lights on . door lock light off, door not opening.will be out for next 2 hours.

thanks pete

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry for all the questions but I need to know so I can make the best informed decision for you.
Will the washer do any of its functions?
Dont worry we are close to an answer for you;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi door lock and start light on,when start button pushed drain light comes on but no drain. did go though full program earyer when switch on and wash light was on. (diffent program set then) pete

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Peter,
so are you saying the machine will not drain?
Thanks so much for your patience.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no machine drains of all water, but door will not open and door light is on.

it seems that afther a few mintures when the lock lightshould go off is when the lights start to flash.lock lock stays on.when I just turn on the wsaher only the lock light was showing and a wash could be started.

hope this helps

pete

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Peter, there is an electronic lock in the unit, you will need to replace that to fix this.
I will help you do this its fairly easy.
The best place to get the part is Espares.
Please call them for this part;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Peter!
Tech Michael
Sales
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi thanks I will get a door lock thanks for your help pete

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome, even after you rate I will be here at no additional cost if you need me;-)
please rate my service kindly.
And have a great evening.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.