Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hello We have a Bosch Classixx 1200 washing machine..washing

Customer Question

Hello We have a Bosch Classixx 1200 washing machine..
washing cycles are incredibly longer than normal.. also havent pin point as yet but believe involves an electrical fault as the mains trips at certain point when machine is used..
Any ideas please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you be abit more specific as to when it trips the electric, ie during the wash, fill, spin or after the cycle?

JACUSTOMER-35dohgiq- :

Sorry to waste your time..In trying to set this up where it asks for your credit card details these were entered ok, when you then proceed it then states you can opt for £20 per mo or £30 per mo or £50 per mo after free trial...

JACUSTOMER-35dohgiq- :

I do not wish to sign up to any monthly subscription.. the system was looping for a long time saying it was trying to process payment.... I feel it should have stated all this prior to requesting payment not afterwards...

Dales-Electronic :

OK I will change over to question and answer which should save you money

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
OK we can now talk on here at no extra charges to you ~ the payment is nothing to do with me Im just the engineer that can answer your problems ~ Ian