Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Model: TCFG87C6G(UK) We have repeatedly cleaned the condenser,

Model: TCFG87C6G(UK)
We have repeatedly cleaned the condenser, drained it of water but we're still getting an "F04" error and the display panel constantly flashes once the program has started
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Customer:

Ok

Dales-Electronic :

OK F04 indicates that there is a problem with the pump that sits at the left hand side inside the cabinet and is used to pump water up into the water container. It can either be blocked or faulty but that is you first port of call. If you need further information feel free to come back and ask more questions. However kindly rate my service sofar, this does not stop you asking further questions as needed ~ Ian

Customer:

Ok Ian, thank you