Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Elica cooker hood, model No 90 CSTSS and I need a

I have an Elica cooker hood, model No 90 CSTSS and I need a slide control switch for the fan. Can you supply and if so, where will i get it and how much?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK I guess you didn't want the part number and details ~ have a great day

Customer:

Dales electronic didn't answer the question. I obviously want the part so their final comment is nonsense. I have sent the £27 (for what I don't know), so if I'm not getting what I want, I want my money back immediately please.

Dales-Electronic :

I refer to your message above, I cannot give you the details you require because you have not given me the full model number and serial number required to direct you to the correct source. However, as you seem to be unhappy with our response can I assume you do not want further information and would like a full refund?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

OK I have sourced You a switch as requested which will be supplied to you free of charge by the manufacturer. I hope that is satisfactory and you will now rate my service accordingly. If you need further information ping me on here If you contact DR Cooker Hoods on #01252 351111# ***** for Steven and explain that you have been talking to me he will sort out sending you the switch in the post ~ Best regards ~ Ian