Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a grundig freeway and I have lost a chanle and I have

I have a grundig freeway and I have lost a chanle and I have gone in to the menu and they need a coda which I do not have so I can not tune in my TV
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the model number and serial number please to allow me to find the setup data ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-th9aolz1- :

I sorry the only numbers I get hold of is model number 00 and the other is u_00470702073 that all I can get I will back on line after 5.30 tonight as s I have got to go to work now

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi ian have not heard from u have u sorted anything out yet as we can not watch the TV

I'm sorry but Grundig is now owned by a Turkish company, without the full model number I am unable to access their data ~ surely there is a model number on the TV somewhere?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is no other number and I am not happy with this as I am doing this for my mother and she is an OAP and she as paid £20.00 and this was no help at all and the money had to come out of her pension

OK I fully understand this, I am going to opt out of this as obviously without the basic information from you I cannot help you further. Perhaps if you can find the handbook we can help you further but without a model number and serial number I can not help you ~ perhaps one of my colleges can ~ Ian