Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

fan balanced sealed sytem vaillant probably 12 years old -

Customer Question

fan balanced sealed sytem vaillant probably 12 years old - struggling to find that boiler number!
it appears to heat all rads and water but then reach temperature and then cools down so even if thermostat at max 30 C the room does not get baking hot!
At the front of the boiler it has symbol which is a 'hand with a finger pointing' not sure what this is.......? the light goes red? What does this mean?
Also playing with the settings there is a list saying d that ican change from d1 up to d99 . What is this for?
Please help 07800 809 446 or *****@******.***
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, I think I know whats needed but yes you are correct, we need to find the model # ***** be sure and to order parts.
Please inspect it carefully but you may need to remove the cover(s) to see where they placed that.
Valliant is good for putting these model #s in weird places.
Let me know if you locate that or even the serial #.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its a tubo max vuw - turo max plus 828e

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Kate,
Also how long has it been since you have had a professional cleaning done to it?
Tech Michael