Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have replaced the door seal on my Bosch WFB2004 GB/27 washing

I have replaced the door seal on my Bosch WFB2004 GB/27 washing machine.
However, whilst waiting for the new seal I have lost my notes on where the three wires go on the door switch. I don't want to risk getting them in the wrong order.
I Have: Brown White and Red+Orange
Can you help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the full Enr which you will find in the door frame area and I will look up the details for you - Ian

Customer:

E-Nr WFB2004GB/27

Customer:

FD 7804 00035

Customer:

BOGB 3301

Dales-Electronic :

OK just clarify a point here, the Bosch door lock (interlock) is connected by a moulded connector, has this connector been cut off? This is done by Bosch so that the wires cannot be connected incorrectly.

Customer:

MY door interlock is connected by three separate Lucar (spade) connectors. One is insulated and has a brown wire. The other two are uninsulated, one has a white wire, the other has 2 wires, one red and the other orange. They are original and have not been tampered with.

Customer:

PS if you "google" bosch WFB 2004 door switch and ask for IMAGES you will see the door switch has 3 separate connections about 1 inch apart and therefor could not have a modular plug.

Dales-Electronic :

OK just sent off an email to Bosch for a wiring diagram ~ I'll come back to you as soon as I get it

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
I have the information you require when you are ready to go ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you have the wiring information that I asked for, can you not tell me here? I can't see any need to converse by telephone.

yes no worries at all, I was going to send you the circuit diagram but I can give you the details here ~ You have three marked connectors on the interlock 1N, 2C & 3L. They are wired as follows 1N = White, 2C = Red/Orange 3L = Brown.. Hope that gets you going, if you need further information give me a ping on here. As our conversation is now completed would you kindly rate my service to allow this call to be shut down and off the system ~ Thanks - Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Success. Many thanks Ian. I will rate you accordingly

Many thanks ~ glad you got it sorted. Catch you next time around. Have a good evening ~ Ian