Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My warming draw has stopped warming. when I switch it on the

My warming draw has stopped warming. when I switch it on the red light comes on but starts flashing after a few seconds.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that.
may I have the model # ***** your warmer?
Also how old the unit is?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The number is *****
It was fitted in our kitchen when we moved house I think it could be 10 years plus.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Jan,
The light means the senors are working and there is power to the draw. But the heating element has failed.
Its not too difficult to replace and I can help you do that if you want to do this job yourself and save some money.
Even if you have a tech come in to fit the part it will be cheaper if you already have the element;-)
The best place to get that part is Espares, all you need is the model # ***** you call. I have listed all their contact info below for your convenience.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Jan !
Tech Michael
Please call Espares:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.