Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My cooker hood has stopped working. The model ZHC916X which

Customer Question

My cooker hood has stopped working. The model ZHC916X which I inherited with the flat 6 years ago. Are parts still availlable & how much is call out fee ?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

Hi yes all the parts for that model are still available.

Michael :

if you are in the UK a service call would run about $60.00 but depending on the repair needed the time will vary the labor cost ;-)

Michael :

it may simply need a professional cleaning that will also cause this especially if its been over two years since it has had a service.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Margaret,
Did you get all that information?
If so please rate and I will continue with you in case you need further information;-)
Have a great day Margaret.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
s
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michael ,Were would the fuse be likely to be ? Would it be in the chimney cylinder since I cannot find it in any of the fitted cupboards?.That may be all that it is . It stopped working when I switched just the lights on .Then nothing. I have not had any previous problems except to change a bulb which was simple enough