Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My lg television was turned off manually instead of remote

Customer Question

My lg television was turned off manually instead of remote now green flashing power light and can't use remote to switch it off, also when I try to use the volume button on my virgin remote the volume goes up to 100
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the TVs model number which will be on a label on the back and I'll check out the spec sheets for you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-w07qikqp- : I am a OAP I hope you will be understand I'm not quick
Dales-Electronic :

OK my friend, I will move this across to a question & answer session then there is no time limit which gives you time to move around and me time to find the details ~ don't worry about the statement that our chat has finished that's just a computer generated message - you will see the format change but I will still be here ~ Ian

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
OK we are in q&a mode now fire away with your model number when you are ready
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

42PG3000

Thanks just checking
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you still here?