Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I can't work out how to programme my central heating. I have

Customer Question

I can't work out how to programme my central heating. I have the boiler set to 'on'. The timer defaults to 10C at midnight. I can only get it to come on by manually increasing the temperature. I have tried to programme it but it doesn't come on. Is there a way of resetting it to the factory default?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

To help you with this I need to know the maker of programmer and its model number, this may need you to take off its cover making sure the electric is off ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-esrvp1r8- : Danfoss. TP7000
Dales-Electronic :

The reason I need this information is that some programmers can be set to factory reset by just turning the power off, others however have a battery back up in the event of a power failure

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have attached the installation manual for this Programmer ~ see page one item which shows you the factory reset button ~ http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fheating.danfoss.co.uk%2FPCMPDF%2FTP7000_RF-Easy-User-Guide.pdf&ei=X7JxVPjYBMmLOfGpgdgI&usg=AFQjCNHwOV8ExhfFFkfui7uDuv_pWWs8Gw&sig2=Q4fn_ySXf9x9qKizXf7T9Q&bvm=bv.80185997,d.ZWU would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below. Thank You ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Thanks for the rating you can come back at no extra cost to ask further questions. Hope you get everything sorted. Have a great day ~ Ian