Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

how do you get to the timer on a rangemaster 110 serial number

Customer Question

how do you get to the timer on a rangemaster 110 serial number 5331 to replace it.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 3 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I need you to give me the model number as the 110 is just a range of cookers not a specific model number

JACUSTOMER-firwclz5- :

hi ian the model number is *****

Dales-Electronic :

OK hang on just checking the diagrams

Dales-Electronic :

OK it looks on the diagram that you have to take the facia off together with the top above ~ I can see that the end caps will likely have to come off too, removing the timer backwards having depressed its retaining clips in the facia area change over the wires to the new timer and reassemble.

JACUSTOMER-firwclz5- :

sorry Ian can you talk me through this as the facia cannot come off because there are two screws under the halogen part which will not come off

JACUSTOMER-firwclz5- :

having seen other comments elsewhere it says that the front does not come off and it is all done through the top

Dales-Electronic :

OK leave this with me for an hour or so, and I'll chat to my college but looking at the diagram, the timer should come forwards I'll opt out on this one but if you still need further help I will check in in a short while to see how you are getting on ~ Ian